Labor Archives of
Makariv district of
History of Archive
October 28, 2005 Makarivskiy District Council decision number 274 -24 -IV established municipal institution " Makarivskiy District Labor Archives " approved the Statute , structure and strength.
October 28, 2005 Makarivskiy District Council decision number 275 -24 -IV communal institution " Makarivskiy District Labor Archives " isolated basement District Council at the village Makaryv, str. Frunze , 30.
The main objective of the Labor Archives are:
- Identifying and bringing to the sources of completing documents in coordination with the district administration to archival department, town and village councils, institutions and organizational forms depending on property located on the certain territory in activities that are not created by the NAF documents;
- Acceptance of enterprises, institutions and organizations - the sources of acquisition of archival documents on personnel, financial and economic activities and other documents that terms of keeping is not over;
- Scientific and technical processing of documents received for storage, according to the State Statistics Committee rules archive, create the necessary reference system for them;
- The records are stored , including by establishing and maintaining records databases;
- Organization of using documents for official, social, legal, scientific and other purposes, issuing legal entities and citizens in the prescribed manner Ukrainian State Archives archival references, copies and excerpts of documents are kept; ;
- Examination of documents in storage , submission for approval by the expert commission Archives of District Administration , descriptions temporary storage of documents from the personnel of enterprises, institutions and organizations - the sources of recruitment and acts of removal for destruction of records , retention period has terminated ;
- Participation in activities to improve the skills of employees keeping services , archival units and expert committees of enterprises, institutions and organizations - the sources of recruitment.
November 21, 2005 order of the Makarivskiy District Council number 09 as the first head of the Office appointed Semyon G. Gorbunov .
December 12, 2005 act №1 Archives Department Makarivskiy District administration gave municipal institution " Makarivskiy District Labor Records" 17 registration documents assets liquidated business entities - legal persons and 159 cases of personnel.
November 26, 2007 order of the Makarivskiy District Council to head the Office appointed Lyashenko Vasil Khomych .
June 12, 2008 Makarivskiy District Council decision number 221 -12 -V Institution granted basement for permanent use with a total area of 78.8 square meters at the village Makaryv str. Frunze , 37 (Center for Children and Youth of D.Tuptala ) to expand archival repositories .
August 12, 2008 Makarivskiy District Council decision number 252 -13 -V head unit put Institution archivist and approved price list for works (services ) performed by the Office.
April 1, 2009 order of the Makarivskiy District Council № 10 to head the Institution assigned Melnichenko Mykola Alexandrovich.
In support of the Labor Archives of the Law of Ukraine "On National Archival Fund and Archival Institutions" and the Law of Ukraine "On Local Self-Government in Ukraine " Makaryvskiy district state administration was approved and the Makarivskiy District Council approved the Programme preservation of archival records that do not belong to the National Archival Fund Makaryvskiy District for 2005-2006 , 2007-2008 , 2009-2010 , 2011-2012, 2013-2014 years.
As of 01.07.2013 the communal institution " Makaryvskiy District Labor Records" in storage are 25 204 cases , including a case with 24 581 case with personnel and 623 163 cases of temporary storage archives .
Pages referenced in the text
1. GORBUNOV SEMEN G.
2. LYASHENKO VASIL Khomych
Makarivskiy District Council
Previously referred to in the text